Saturday, March 13, 2010

She's really not just into you.

I kept on bugging myself when in fact I shouldn't. Yes, I'm still alive, just busy doing things more significant in my life now. Oh well, things have changed really.

I've met new friends. Sort of, like the person in this blog. Well, he's not that really new. I've met him wayback when stars and the moon aren't friends yet. My friends said he has huge crush on me. As always, as if I cared too much on that issue. I would just laugh with them. We would talk but just an 'inviting talk'. Like, "Uy, kain na daw... Pupunta ka ba? Aalis na kayo?... Ingat!" Just very casual lines.

Then, he would often go with my friends when we go out. We started knowing each other. We would now have a clear conversation. He started calling and texting me like my friends. Still, I don't believe it was his way of getting to know me more because what they say, he's going to court you any time.

Well, it did happen. Yes, it did excite me at first. He's good and his family is very good to me. he turned out to be a guy that a girl would swoon to have. It turned out to be good. Until such time, we would have misunderstandings of certain things. Oops! We're NOT a couple yet. I bet it's just like that.

Things get worse then we're good again. That unending cycle repeats. I wish I haven't been there. Then again, a choice is a choice.

One day, I just stopped. I cannot be a fool anymore. After a 'same-day-fight-again', I just told him,"This woman in front of you is not just into you." It wasn't just a movie title, it is REAL. I don't a man who would just take me for granted.

For all pals out there, we don't need those boys who got irritating tranquility in their stomach! We deserve someone better! I don't pity myself for not having a guy in my life right now. I'm just thankful I have the chance of pulling off to my mom and dad and my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment