Sunday, May 3, 2009

Never Stop Believing

Never Stop Believing
I've kept that simple phrase in my heart. Hi guys! This is my first blog entry here. So, what am I supposed to say first? Nothing so usual I think. I just want to share everything under the sun. Plus, I miss my old life of writing. Now, I can't publish it in a newspaper(school paper) or a magazine that's why I've decided to write through the net. The nest posts will be everything under the sun.

Currently, what's happening? Pacquiao just won again. Haha. Just want to remind that I wrote my first blog when he won.

Kidding aside, what's happening with my life? I'm messing with it! I think so. But hell no! I still believe my life doesn't suck. It's just psychological that you make your own life suck. And hey, that would really suck!

I'm just enjoying part of summer in school. We're having summer classes and I really enjoy it. So much! I love classes! Many of you would never agree with me but I'm sorry. It's just a matter of appreciation.

I've tumbled. I fell down. Just don't take it literally. Take the deeper side of it. Every person has his own depressing story, right? So, I guess I shouldn't be blogging too much just to acquire sympathy from people. That's only my own perception.

Life's hell, life's unfair. Those were the words running through my head through the past months. Hey, I've grown up. It's really true that life's a hell and it's unfair. I know just one reason why we think it that way. Simple. Because we just really want it to be like that. If we want heaven, it's already here on earth. We are the ones who are making our own heaven. Just make life your heaven. And no way I won't follow that.

I have my own dilemma. You have yours. But take a look at the brighter side of life. It's never a typical thing to think positive because you should really do. God won't give us anything that He knows we can't handle (tell me about that).

Just keep believing. As my site at the top would tell you, achieve more; believe most. Now, get your feet out there and take your show!

'Til my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment