Monday, June 8, 2009

AH1N1 Plague

SWINE FLU, SWINE FLU, SWINE FLU

In short, AH1N1

I think everyone has been driven crazy because of this viral disease. Honestly speaking, it also freaks me out. The recent news for this is that an exchange student from DLSU got this viral disease (a jap I think). What really freaks me out is that my cousins and friends are from the same college department as hers. My gosh! It's killing me!

But friends, I bet you, don't panic that much. As my friend said, prevention is better than cure. As what every medical people has said, just minimize going to public places.

Take note: minimize. Don't freak yourself so much that you wouldn't even want to buy your groceries.

My friends, we have to know our limitations.

LIMITATIONS!

This is just a very short, what? what shall I call this?
Ok fine. This is just a short opinion. As in short.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment