Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Loca

Six days of vacation. That's the number of days I have been "resting" from school work. I think so but not from other personal stuff. I'm going crazy because of arranging all my errands.

Well, why should I complain? Isn't vacation a time for everything. Just yesterday I shopped with Pam in the Mall of Asia until I really said, "Stop! I give up. I'm tired already." That was my first time shopping really BIG. EVERYTHING BIG. From bulky National Bookstore stuff, to bags, shoes, shirts and even memory cards. I really think Pam got a headache when we were already finding for a school shoes (I do really have a big feet, as in long. my shoe size is 10-10 1/2. BOOM!)

Now, what? I just got home from the mall, again. I just bought additional books (I want my money back. haha). I also sent a gift to my dad (it's father's day). Plus, I really have to prepare my passport. For the remaining days of the week, I will just be going here and there arranging my driver's license and some follow-ups to my passport. I also did my grocery.

IT REALLY DRIVES ME CRAZY!


When I just think about it, it's exhausting but on the other side of my head, I just can't be happy enough. I am very happy because I am blessed to get everything I need plus the bonus of getting what I want (take note of the difference of the two). One thing I am proud of what I've accomplished today is that I got to chat with the photographer from Great Image (where I have to have my photo taken for my passport). He really has good humor and good self-understanding. I just learned again from a man I just barely know but I think so intelligent and very honest.

Then, I just handed a piece of apple to this old lady along the sidewalk of C.E.U. Honestly, I am not giving money alms to them. I abide by the law that instead of giving them money, we should give them food or any valuables that they can use. I honestly admit that every time I pass by her, I don't give anything. I just walk straight ahead. Awhile ago, I took that opportunity to give her a piece of apple from my groceries. I am really proud of myself. I saw her really appreciating that piece of apple. as if she received a piece of gold.

Tomorrow's another day. Yes, I'll be out of my dormitory again preparing any stuff. I maybe complaining again but I am still thankful I have this life, I have errands to run and I have something to make me busy.


HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment